The Advent Calendar has ben wonderful and the Tweet stories, brilliant. Check out #W8PAdvent on Twitter or look back here on the W&P. There are three more images to go, which means yes we do have something for Christmas Day!
Thank you to Natascha for her post in this slot last week. In case you missed anything over the last fortnight, with blog breaks, celebrations and news we've also had
- Eden Endfield, an interview with Elen Caldecott about her journey into play writing
- Emma Greenwood, a report of Sara O'Connor's MG Masterclass
- Alex English, a report of Malorie Blackman's conference character workshop
- Jion Shelbani, a report of Alex Deacon's conference workshop
- Ken Lymer, very seasonal piece on Mumming and Folklore
Very best wishes for a Very Merry Christmas and a happily story-filled New Year!
See you 2014
Ok, back to the sewing machine…
There are two more days to shop, right? If absolutely necessary?